Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy 3 year Anniversary Mr. Twining

Happy Anniversary Mr. Twining!
I love you so much more now than I ever have;
I never thought it would be possible to love you more,
but I do!
I love the way you can cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.
I love when you tell me I'm the hottest mom ever.
I love when you encourage me to reach my true potential.
I love how tender you are with Ruby,
she's so blessed to have a wonderful dad like you!
I love that you love my family.
I love that you are so successful at everything you do.
I love that you hate waking up in the morning,
and sometimes I have the privileged of waking you up.
I love how opened and honest we are with each other;
I can tell you anything!
I love that we've been married 3 years!
I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Kurt said...

Congratulations! You're starting to get past the 'newly wed' phase! Exciting isn't it?

Leslie said...

I still feel like we're newly weds!

About Me

My photo
Brad and Leslie meet in Maryland when Brad was about to turn 3 and Leslie was just born. They grew up in the same ward for a while and eventually got married when Leslie was only 19 and Brad was 22. They are currently attending school at BYU. Brad is an Information Technology major, and Leslie is a Public Health major. They plan to stay in UT for 4 years and go to grad school during that time. Leslie and Brad are expecting a baby September 22, 2010. They are so excited!