Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Calling

I was asked to meet with the Bishop at 9pm on Tuesday night. 9pm? I am in bed by then because Ruby usually wakes up at 5:30.

I wasn't going to dress up, but I decide to dress up.

The Bishop goes on this long speech about how this calling was totally inspired, everyone had prayed and gotten the conformation that I was the one, and that God really wants me in this calling.

So...I accepted the call to serve in the YW's presidency as 2nd counselor. I've never been in YW's before, so this will be interesting, but I know I will love the girls!!! I am excited and scared all at the same time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Brad and Leslie meet in Maryland when Brad was about to turn 3 and Leslie was just born. They grew up in the same ward for a while and eventually got married when Leslie was only 19 and Brad was 22. They are currently attending school at BYU. Brad is an Information Technology major, and Leslie is a Public Health major. They plan to stay in UT for 4 years and go to grad school during that time. Leslie and Brad are expecting a baby September 22, 2010. They are so excited!